Postdoctoral fellows and assistants
- Dr Joe Karmazyn (2015-2016, Bath) was supported by
his own EPSRC fellowship EP/M017516/1.
Joe now holds his EPSRC Fellowship in Sheffield.
- Dr Ziyu Zhang (2013-2016, Bath) was supported by
EPSRC grant EP/J019410/1.
Ziyu now works at the Leibniz Universitat Hannover in Germany.
Alexander Quintero-Velez (2009-2012, Glasgow) was supported by
EPSRC grant EP/G004048/1.
Alex now works at the Universidad del Valle in Columbia.
- James Green (PhD submitted 2018).
- Dr Nathan Prabhu-Naik (PhD 2015) now works as a statistician in Manchester.
- Dr Jesus Tapia Amador (PhD 2015, Bath) now works as a secondary school teacher near Bath.
- Dr Dorothy Winn (PhD 2011, Glasgow) now works as a secondary school teacher in Govan, Glasgow.
- Dr Tarig Abdelgadir (PhD 2011, Glasgow) now works as a Postdoc at the University of New South Wales, Australia.
MSc dissertations and MMath projects
- James Green (MMath 2014, Bath).
- Teo Floor (MSc 2013, Bath).
- Emma Cummin (MSci 2011, Glasgow).
- Jacqueline Freeke (MSci 2009, Glasgow).
Undergraduate summer students
- Joshua Davis (MMath 2016, Bath).
- James Green (2013, Bath).
- Caitlin McAuley (2012, Glasgow).
- Dannie Maclennan (2008, Glasgow).
Long term visitors
- Yuhi Sekiya (PhD 2011) visited Glasgow for three months in early