I can offer a wide variety of projects using mathematics to study complex systems in biology and machine learning. Opportunities include summer research projects, master dissertations, PhD projects and international visitors. Please contact me for more information.
- Sam Cook (2021 - present): Master student at the University of Bath, Project on Physics Informed Neural Networks.
- Jan Stanczuk (2019 - present): PhD student at the University of Cambridge, Project on Optimal transport in machine learning and diffusion based generative models, co-supervisor with Carola-Bibiane Schönlieb and Christian Etmann.
- Victor Geadah (2020/21): Master student at the University of Cambridge; Mathematical modelling across scales for collective behaviour.
- Huanqiao Tong (2020/21): Master student at the University of Cambridge; From Micro to Macro: Mathematical Modelling Across Scales for Collective Behaviour.
- Timo Sprekeler (2017): Summer intern at the University of Cambridge; title: Regularised optimal transport for solving gradient flows; co-supervised with Carola-Bibiane Schönlieb and José A. Carrillo.