“What can be shown, cannot be said.”
- I have written Haskell programs that compile into the Virginia Lake macros for typesetting open deduction derivations in LaTeX.
- OdProp is for classical propositional logic derivations.
- OdFOL is for classical first-order logic derivations.
- You can find examples of derivations created using OdProp and OdFoL here
- To compile the output from OdProp and OdFOL, you must have Alessio Guglielmi's Virginia Lake package installed. Many of the abbreviations used in OdProp and OdFOL also require the vlralph package.
- If you have any questions or have found any bugs, please contact me at email@example.com.