Skip to content
Education and qualifications
- 2014 PhD in Mathematics. University of Leipzig. Thesis: Tensor product methods in numerical simulation of high-dimensional dynamical problems. magna cum laude.
- 2011 M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics and Physics. Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology. Thesis: Iterative methods with the use of tensor decompositions. Excellent.
- 2009 B.Sc. in Applied Mathematics and Physics. Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology. Thesis: Algebraic methods of sparse grids. Excellent.
- 2017-now University of Bath. Lecturer in applied mathematics. Teaching: Scientific Computing (MA40177, S2 2020).
- 2016-2018 University of Bath. Postdoctoral EPSRC Research Fellowship EP/M019004/1 “Tensor product numerical methods for high-dimensional problems in probability and quantum calculations”
- 2014-2016 Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems, Magdeburg, Germany. Postdoctoral Researcher.
- 2011-2014 Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, Leipzig, Germany. PhD student.
- 2008-2011 Institute of Numerical Mathematics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia. Junior Researcher.
Computer skills and languages
- Programming: C/C++, Fortran, MATLAB, MPI, OpenMP, Lapack/MKL.
- Text editing and publishing: Latex, OpenOffice.
- OS: Linux, Windows.
- Russian: Native
- English: C1 (IELTS: 7.5)
- German: Basic