Department of Computer Science
University of Bath
The Art of Computer Networking
Pearson, 2007, ISBN 978-0-321-30676-0
Available in Polish translation: "Podstawy Sieci Komputerowych",
WKŁ, 2009, ISBN 978-83-206-1736-8
Lecture notes and links for
amongst several older courses.
- CM10195 Systems Architecture 2
- CM20253 Comparative Programming Languages
- CM30225 Parallel Computing
- CM30078/CM50123 Networking
for Final Year and MSc projects
We do not have any funds to support internships, summer research positions or
Euscheme is a small implementation of Level 0
EuLisp. Also see here.
- Sources: Euscheme
- There are even some
- "Euscheme" is a very bad name: it's not a Scheme at all
- There's also a Common Lisp implementation of
Telos, the EuLisp (meta)object system.
A more up to date version: this might work on
an ANSI CL. If not, please debug and tell me what you did. Thanks.
Department of Computer Science,
University of Bath.
For security and sanity I delete html emails and attachments in Word.