[Back to top]
- The contact process with fitness on Galton-Watson trees.
with Natalia Cardona-Tobón. Preprint, arXiv:2110.14537, 28 October 2021.
- The maximal degree in random recursive graphs with random weights.
with Bas Lodewijks. Preprint, arXiv:2007.05438, 4 May 2021.
- The infinite rate symbiotic branching model: from discrete to continuous space.
with Matthias Hammer. Preprint arXiv:1508.07826, 2015.
- Fine asymptotics for the maximum degree in weighted recursive trees with bounded random weights.
with Laura Eslava and Bas Lodewijks. To appear in Stochastic Processes and Applications,
20 January 2023.
- Voter models on subcritical scale-free random graphs.
with John Fernley. Random Structures and Algorithms, 62(2), 376 - 429, 2023
- The symbiotic branching model: duality and interfaces.
with Jochen Blath.
In "Probabilistic Structures in Evolution"
(E. Baake and A. Wakolbinger, eds.), pp. 311-336, EMS Press, Berlin, 2021.
- Entrance laws for annihilating Brownian motions and the continuous-space voter model.
with Matthias Hammer and Florian Völlering.
Stochastic Processes and their Applications, 34, 240-264, 2021.
- A phase transition for preferential attachment models with additive fitness.
with Bas Lodewijks. Electronic Journal of Probability, 25, Paper No. 146, 2020.
- Fluctuations in a general preferential attachment model via Stein's method.
with Carina Betken and Hanna Döring. Random Structures & Algorithms, 55(4), 808-830, 2019.
- Near critical preferential attachment networks have small giant components.
with Maren Eckhoff and Peter Mörters. Journal of Statistical Physics,
173(3), 663-703, 2018.
- Local neighbourhoods for first-passage percolation on the configuration model.
with Steffen Dereich. Journal of Statistical Physics, 173(3-4), 485-501, 2018.
- A new look at duality for the symbiotic branching model.
with Matthias Hammer and Florian Völlering. Annals of Probability, 46(5), 2800-2862, 2018.
- Scaling limit and ageing for branching random walk in Pareto environment.
with Matthew I. Roberts. Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré: Probab. et Stat. 54(3), 1291-1313, 2018.
- One-point localization for branching random walk in Pareto environment.
with Matthew I. Roberts. Electronic Journal of Probability,
22, paper no. 6, 2017.
Intermittency for branching random walk in Pareto environment
with Matthew I. Roberts. Annals of Probability, 44(3): 2198-2263, 2016.
The scaling limit of the interface of the continuous-space
symbiotic branching model
with Jochen Blath and Matthias Hammer. Annals of Probability,
44(2): 807-866, 2016.
The largest strongly connected component in the cyclical pedigree model of Wakeley et al.
with Jochen Blath and Stephan Kadow.
Theoretical Population Biology, 98: 28-37, 2014. [Prepint@arXiv:1405.7276]
Robust analysis of preferential
attachment models with fitness
with Steffen Dereich. Combinatorics, Probability and Computing,
23 (03): 386-411, 2014.
- The near-critical scaling window for directed polymers on disordered trees
with Tom Alberts.
Electronic Journal of Probability, 18, Article 19, 2013.
Moments of recurrence times for Markov chains
with Frank Aurzada, Hanna Döring, Michael Scheutzow. Electronic Communications in Probability, 16:296-303, 2011.
Ageing in the parabolic Anderson model
with Peter Mörters, Nadia Sidorova. Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré: Probab. et Stat., 47(4): 969-1000, 2011.
Minimal supporting subtrees for the free energy of polymers on disordered trees
with Peter Mörters. Journal of Mathematical Physics 49, 2008 (abstract).
Small value probabilities via the branching tree heuristic
with Peter Mörters. Bernoulli, 14(1): 277-299, 2008.
My articles on: arxiv, MathSciNet, Google Scholar, Orcid, University of Bath researchportal.
- Stochastic processes in random environment
PhD, University of Bath, 2009.
[Back to top]
[Back to top]