Dr Veronique Fischer
Senior Lecturer in Analysis
Department of Mathematical Sciences of the University of Bath.
Here you can find my full Curriculum Vitae as of August 2017. It includes the list of my publications.
- Email: v.c.m.fischer AT bath.ac.uk
- Office Number 4.18 in building 4 West on The Parade, Campus of the University of Bath.
- Postal Address: University of Bath, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Bath, BA2 7AY, UK.
- Telephone: +44 (0) 1225 383205   (Internal Number: 3205.)
Organisation of workshops and meetings at Bath
- Harmonic Analysis (commutative and non-commutative),
- Lie groups, homogeneous domains, representation theory,
- Pseudo-differential operators, time-frequency analysis, phase-space analysis,
- Partial Differential Equations, analysis of PDE's (hypoellipticity, solvability),
- Sub-Riemannian geometry, analysis of sub-Laplacians.
Quantization on nilpotent Lie groups , with Michael Ruzhansky,
monograph in open access, winner of the Ferran Sunyer i Balaguer Prize in 2014.
Last modified 14/05/2017