Skip to content
Education and qualifications
- 2014 PhD in Mathematics. University of Leipzig. Thesis: Tensor product methods in numerical simulation of high-dimensional dynamical problems. magna cum laude.
- 2011 M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics and Physics. Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology. Thesis: Iterative methods with the use of tensor decompositions. Excellent.
- 2009 B.Sc. in Applied Mathematics and Physics. Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology. Thesis: Algebraic methods of sparse grids. Excellent.
Computer skills and languages
- Programming: C/C++, Fortran, MATLAB, MPI, OpenMP, Lapack/MKL.
- Text editing and publishing: Latex, OpenOffice.
- OS: Linux, Windows.
- Russian: Native
- English: C1 (IELTS: 7.5)
- German: Basic