|E-mail:||j dot nordstrom at bath dot ac dot uk|
||Department of Mathematical Sciences
University of Bath
Bath BA2 7AY
I work in the algebra and geometry group
Bath maths department.
I am a member of the Simons Collaboration on Special Holonomy in Geometry, Analysis and Physics.
We are hosting an LMS South West and South West regional meeting in Bath, including workshops on Geometry and Physics and on
Partially Ordered Materials, 19-21 December 2016.
- with Diarmuid Crowley New invariants of G2-structures,
Geom. Topol. 19 (2015) 2949-2992
- with Mark Haskins and Hans-Joachim Hein Asymptotically cylindrical Calabi-Yau manifolds,
J. Diff. Geom. 101 (2015) 213-265
- with Alessio Corti, Mark Haskins and Tommaso Pacini
G2-manifolds and associative submanifolds from semi-Fano 3-folds,
Duke Math. J. 164 (2015) 1971-2092
- with Alessio Corti, Mark Haskins and Tommaso Pacini Asymptotically cylindrical Calabi-Yau 3-folds from weak Fano 3-folds,
Geom. Topol. 17 (2013) 1955-2059
- Ricci-flat deformations of metrics with exceptional holonomy,
Bull. London Math. Soc. 45 (2013) 1004-1018
with Alexei Kovalev Asymptotically cylindrical 7-manifolds of holonomy
G2 with applications to compact irreducible G2-manifolds,
Ann. Global Anal. Geom. 38 (2010) 221-257
- Deformations of glued G2-manifolds, Comm. Anal. Geom.
17 (2009) 481-503
International Press, arXiv)
- Deformations of asymptotically cylindrical G2-manifolds,
Math. Proc. Camb. Phil. Soc. 145 (2008) 311-348
(PDF © CUP,
- with Grégoire Menet and Henrique Sá Earp
Construction of G2-instantons via twisted connected sums
- with Diarmuid Crowley The rational homotopy type of (n-1)-connected (4n-1)-manifolds
- with Diarmuid Crowley and Sebastian Goette An analytic invariant of
- with Diarmuid Crowley Exotic G2-manifolds
- with Diarmuid Crowley The classification of 2-connected 7-manifolds
- Thesis (PS,
My preprints on the arXiv are collected here.
Slides on disconnecting the G2 moduli space.
My Bacon-Erdős number is 8.
ah, network is slow.
things turn out blocky.
what's clogging up my bandwidth?
I will find out soon.