“There can never be surprises in logic.”
- I am currently a post-doc at Inria Saclay, with the Parsifal Team, supervised by Lutz Strassburger.
- Before this, I was a PhD student in Computer Science at the University of Bath, supervised
- I study structural proof theory: in particular Deep
- Alongside my research, I taught undergraduate classes in Mathematics
and in Computer Science.
Before my PhD, I completed a Master's Degree
in Mathematics and Philosophy at the University of Oxford.
- You can contact me at email@example.com.