“There can never be surprises in logic.”
- I am currently a Lecturer in Computer Science at the University of Bath. I
primarily teach on the Computer Science and Artificial
Intelligence Online MSc programs.
- For most of 2019, I was a post-doc at Inria
Saclay, with Team
Parsifal, supervised by Lutz Strassburger.
- Before this, I was a PhD student in Computer Science at the University of Bath, supervised
- In my research, I study structural proof theory: in particular Deep
Previously, I completed a Master's Degree
in Mathematics and Philosophy at the University of Oxford.
- I am an active member of UCU Bath and encourage
fellow university researchers and teachers to organise within their
unions to defend working conditions, academic freedom, and education
as a good in itself.
- I have signed the pledge for sustainable research in theoretical
computer science, and will not review or publish in venues that do
not support open access.
- You can contact me at email@example.com.