Postdoctoral fellows and assistants
- Dr Joe Karmazyn (in Bath 2015-16) was supported by
his own EPSRC fellowship EP/M017516/1.
Joe now works in the private sector in York.
- Dr Ziyu Zhang (in Bath 2013-16) was supported by
EPSRC grant EP/J019410/1.
Ziyu now works at the Institute of Mathematical Sciences at ShanghaiTech University.
Alexander Quintero-Velez (in Glasgow 2009-12) was supported by
EPSRC grant EP/G004048/1.
Alex now works at the Universidad del Valle in Columbia.
MSc dissertations and project students
- Joel Hunter (Bath 2021) MMath project: Tropical geometry.
- Oscar Finegan (Bath 2020) MMath project: The McKay correspondence.
- Harry Rainbird (Bath 2019) MMath project: Young tableaux.
- Joshua Davis (Bath 2016), undergraduate summer project.
- James Green (Bath 2014) MMath project: Resolution of ADE singularities.
- Michelle Pinharry (Bath 2014), BSc project.
- James Green (Bath 2013), undergraduate summer project.
- Teo Floor (Bath 2013), MSc project on derived categories.
- Caitlin McAuley (Glasgow 2012) Undergraduate summer project: On the minimal free resolution of a monomial ideal.
- Emma Cummin (Glasgow 2011) MSci project.
- Jacqueline Freeke (Glasgow 2009) MSci project: Toric geometry and groebner bases.
- Dannie Maclennan (Glasgow 2008), undergraduate summer project.
Long term visitors
- Yuhi Sekiya (PhD 2011) visited Glasgow for three months in early