Postdoctoral fellows and assistants
- Dr Joe Karmazyn (2015-2016, Bath) was supported by
his own EPSRC fellowship EP/M017516/1.
Joe now holds his EPSRC Fellowship in Sheffield.
- Dr Ziyu Zhang (2013-2016, Bath) was supported by
EPSRC grant EP/J019410/1.
Ziyu now works at the Leibniz Universitat Hannover in Germany.
Alexander Quintero-Velez (2009-2012, Glasgow) was supported by
EPSRC grant EP/G004048/1.
Alex now works at the Universidad del Valle in Columbia.
- Mr Harry Rainbird (starts PhD in 2020).
- Dr James Green (PhD 2018).
- Dr Nathan Prabhu-Naik (PhD 2015):
- Dr Jesus Tapia Amador (PhD 2015, Bath):
- Dr Dorothy Winn (PhD 2011, Glasgow):
- Dr Tarig Abdelgadir (PhD 2011, Glasgow):
MSc dissertations and project students
- Harry Rainbird (MMath 2019, Bath).
- James Green (MMath 2014, Bath). His dissertation: Resolution of ADE singularities.
- Michelle Pinharry (BSc 2014, Bath).
- Teo Floor (MSc 2013, Bath).
- Emma Cummin (MSci 2011, Glasgow).
- Jacqueline Freeke (MSci 2009, Glasgow).
Undergraduate summer students
- Joshua Davis (MMath 2016, Bath).
- James Green (2013, Bath).
- Caitlin McAuley (2012, Glasgow).
- Dannie Maclennan (2008, Glasgow).
Long term visitors
- Yuhi Sekiya (PhD 2011) visited Glasgow for three months in early