For details on our work, or for joining us or collaborating, please get in touch by e-mail.
We are always keen to support post-graduate researches and visiting researchers, and here are some available opportunities.
1. Superconducting cables for electric aircraft (funded by airbus), more details can be found here. (no longer available)
2. The development of a novel high temperature superconducting machine, more details can be found here. (no longer available)
In addition to hosting visiting scientists in the field of superconductivity and electrical power engineering, we are always keen to support emerging early-career researchers, and there are a number of excellent funding options available (however, they need to be applied for 6 - 12 months in advance).
(3 years; Fees + Allowance; UK, EU + Overseas).
(3 years; Fees + Allowance; Overseas Only).
(3 years; Fees + Allowance; Commonwealth Nationals).
1. • Marie Curie Fellowship (2 year; European Union).
2. • Newton Fellowship (2 year; Royal Society).
3. • Postdoctoral Fellowship (2 year; EPSRC).
Visiting scholar schemes