Thinking of missing the gig? Here's why you shouldn't...
1. They have an incredible live show and last time they played in Bath at The Nest, they tore the roof off.
2. It usually ends in a stage invasion like this:
3. They have meaningful lyrics and a viewpoint that really gets you thinking.
4. Moles gigs always have an electric, close-up and personal vibe to them and VANT will probably never play venues this small again.
5. They are currently on our A-List with ‘PEACE & LOVE’. They have supported You Me At Six and Royal Blood recently and are played on BBC Radio 1 all the time. You can be sure their music is incredible!