If you are reading this as a current member of the Bath University Sub-Aqua Club, then you have joined the best club at the University of Bath - well we may be a bit biased but it is good!
Your first jobs are to get in touch with the Membership Secretary, if they haven’t already got in touch with you, and make sure you have joined BSAC (the British Sub-Aqua Club) and filled in a self-assessed diving medical form.
As a member of BUSAC you receive the following benefits.
- Membership of the club email lists, where you will be told about all upcoming club trips and events.
- 'busac' - Main club email list, where details of dive trips will be sent to.
- 'busac-committee' – Committee email list, email to get in touch with any member of the committee.
- Use of all club equipment (BCDs, Regulators, Cylinders, Semi-Dry Suits, Club Boats) on club trips
- Access to a wide variety of training courses, from dive instructor qualifications to boat handling skills
- And finally, most importantly, an excellent social life!
The club operates two main email lists that you will be registered on and allowed to email: -
The club kit can also be signed out for non-club approved dive trips with the permission of the committee and by seeing the Equipment Officer.
Email the committee for information about these, in some cases the course fee may be subsidised by the club, if you are going to be around for a few years.
Look out for events on the email list or get in touch with the Social Sec.
A list of the current club committee members, and a bit of information about their roles can be found here.