July 2012: Reserve Bank of India June 2012 FSR featuring Network Analysis developed by Sheri Markose and Simone Giansante (more...).
April 2012: New articles on Systemic Risk published on JEBO (more...).
March 2010: Simone Giansante appointed to advise the Financial Stability Division of the Reserve Bank of India on Systemic Risk Modelling.
Watch Simone on BBC One "The One Show",
on air Wednsday the 13th of January 2010.
Oct 5th 2009: ECB conference on "Recent advances on modelling sistemic risk using networks analysis", Frankfurt.
Simone Giansante is a Lecturer in Finance at the School of Management, University of Bath. He received a Ph.D in Computational Economics from the Centre for Computational Finance and Economic Agents (CCFEA), University of Essex, UK. His fields of interest are Financial Networks, Financial Stability and Systemic Risk, Agent-Based Computational Economics, High Frequency Finance and Real Time Trading Algorithms. Simone is also co-founder of ACEFinMod project.
- Advisory Consultant on Systemic Risk Modelling for the Reserve Bank Of India, Financial Stability Division,
2010 - present
- PhD Intern and Consultant at the Bank of England, 2007 - 2008
- Research Fellow at DEPFID , University of Siena (April 2007 - Present)
- Part-time Lecturer in Computational Economics at CCFEA , University of Essex (2006 - 2009)
- GTA in Agent-Based Models at CCFEA , University of Essex (2006 - 2009)
- Coordinator of LabSEC, CSC ., University of Siena (Oct 2004 - Present)
- Research Assistant, LARAL , ISTC-CNR Rome (2004 - 2007)
- Visiting Scholar, QFRC, University of Technology Sydney (Aug-Sep 2004)
- Part-time Lecturer of I.T. Systems, "G.d'A." University (2004)