- Statistics Seminar, November 2011, Department of Probability and Statistics, School of Mathematics, The University of Manchester, UK. Invited talk “Shape constrained additive models”.
- ASMDA 2011, The 14th International Conference on Applied Stochastic Models and Data Analysis, June 7-10, Rome, Italy. Two talks: Pya N., Wood S.N., “Generalized additive models with shape constraints”, Voinov V., Pya N., Voinov Y., “Goodness of fit tests for the power generalized Weibull probability distribution”.
- BICS workshop, Modelling complex environmental spatial and temporal data, June 23-25, 2009, University of Bath, UK. The talk Pya N. “Monotonic smoothing within generalized additive models”.
- XIIth ASMDA 2007, International Conference on Applied Stochastic Models and Data Analysis, May 29, 30, 31, and June 1, Chania, Crete, Greece. Two talks: Voinov V., Nikulin M, Pya N. “Independent chi-squared distributed in the limit components of some chi-squared tests”, Voinov V. and Pya N. “A note on vector-valued goodness-of-fit tests”.
- BIOSTAT 2006, International Conference on Statistical Methods for Biomedical and Technical Systems, May 29-31, Limassol, Cyprus. The talk Alloyarova R., Nikulin M., Pya N., Voinov V. “The power-generalized Weibull probability distribution and its use in survival analysis”.
- KIRC 2005, 5th Annual KIMEP International Research Conference, KIMEP, October 6-8, Almaty, Kazakhstan. The talk Voinov V., Pya N. Y. “Chi-Squared Goodness-Of-Fit Tests For the Family of Logistic Distributions”.
- 7ISC 2004, 7-th Iranian Statistical Conference, Allameh-Tabatabaie University, August 23-25, Tehran. The talk Voinov V., Pya N. Y. “On the power of modified chi-squared goodness-of-fit tests for the family of logistic and normal distributions”.
- FRSRC 2004, Fourth Regional Student Research Conference “Economies and Polities in Transition: Central Asia And beyond”, October 8-9, 2004, KIMEP, Almaty, Kazakhstan. The talk Pya N. Y. “Modified chi-squared type tests based on Neyman-Pearson classes”.
- SPNT 2004, The Second Int, Conf. on Science Priorities and new technologies in the XXI century, September 8-10, 2004, NTO “Kaxak”, Almaty, Kazakhstan. The talk Pya N.Y. “ Modified chi-squared tests for the normal distribution”.
- ASIM 2003, The Int. Conf. on Advances in Stat. Infer. Methods, June 9-12, 2003, KIMEP, Almaty, Kazakhstan. The talks Pya N. Y. “Chi-squared tests based on Neyman-Pearson classes”, and Baikenov A., Sarykulova L., Sarykulova O., Pya N “Computer software “Compass” based on algorithms of GMDH and its applications ”, Proceedings of the Int. Conf. on Advances in Stat. Infer. Methods.
- MMR 2002, Third Int. Conf. on Mathematical Methods in Reliability, June 17-20 2002, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway. The talk Pya N.Y., Voinov V.G “The non-uniqueness of a non-negative integer solution of a system of linear diophantine equations with applications to integer programming, genetics, reliability, etc.” Proceedings of a Third Int. Conf. on Math. Methods in Reliability”.
Last modified 16/01/2012