- Artificial Intelligence Rich and Knight, McGraw Hill.
Possibly the closest approximation to the course.
- Artificial Intelligence Luger and Stubblefield, Addison Wesley.
Similar to R&K, but more Lisp.
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Charniak and McDermott,
Addison Wesley. A classic.
- Artificial Intelligence Dean, Allen and Aloimonos, Benjamin
- Any other book with "Artificial Intelligence" in the title.
This course has 25% coursework.
Lecture notes are provided as-is, with no guarantees of correctness or
Applications of Logic (66 pages, 700kB)