Symondsbury (St. John the Baptist)
St. John the
Baptist's Church, Symondsbury, Dorset
- Dorset Historic Churches Trust, Dorset Churches.
[Dorchester]: DHCT, 1988, p. 47.
- John Hutchins, The history and antiquities of the County of
Dorset, 3rd ed., edited by William Shipp and J.W. Hodson,
Westminster: J.B. Nichols, 1861-1873.
- Arthur Mee, ed., Dorset: Thomas Hardy's country. The King's
England. London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1939, p. 253.
- John Newman and Nikolaus Pevsner, The buildings of England:
Dorset. Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1972, p. 415.
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England), An inventory
of historical monuments in the County of Dorset, Vol. 1, West Dorset.
London: HMSO, 1952, pp. 236-238.
- Terence and Eliza Sackett, Francis Frith's Dorset Churches.
Salisbury: Frith Book Co., 2000, pp. 26-27.
6, 15 cwt. in G.
To Dorset Churches Index Page
Maintained by Michael Day,
Last updated: 5 August 2009.