Langton Long (All Saints)
All Saints' Church, Langton Long, Dorset (August 2012)
Langton Long is a village just to the east of Blandford Forum, sometimes known as Langton Long Blandford.
The church is of 1861 by T. H. Wyatt, mainly built of stone and flint.
- John Hutchins, The history and antiquities of the County of
Dorset, 3rd ed., edited by William Shipp and James Whitworth Hodson,
Westminster: J.B. Nichols and Sons, 1861-1873.
- Arthur Mee, ed., Dorset: Thomas Hardy's country. The King's
England. London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1939, pp. 126-127.
- John Newman and Nikolaus Pevsner, The buildings of England:
Dorset. Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1972, pp. 250.
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England), An inventory
of historical monuments in the County of Dorset, Vol. 4,
North Dorset. London: HMSO, 1972, p. 44.
To Dorset Churches Index Page
Maintained by Michael Day,
Last updated: 10 September 2012.