Well researched: research articles (refereed/peer reviewed)
- Holy Wells and Other Holy Places by Jeremy Harte.
- First peer review by Jennifer Scherr, (EPNS).
- Second peer review by James Rattue, (author of The Living Stream).
Wells in depth: other quality articles on wells in a wide range of contexts
- The Documentation of Ffynnon Ddeier: some problems reconsidered by Tristan Gray Hulse.
*** TRISTAN'S ARTICLE IS IN PREPARATION AND WILL APPEAR SOON ***
- Wiltshire Healing Wells and the Strange Case of Purton Spa by Katy Jordan.
Dipping wells: factual site reports & descriptions
- Wells and Springs around Trellech by Stephanie Poultner.
- St Aldhelm's well, Doulting, Somerset by Katy Jordan & Rich Pederick.
- A Gazetteer of Monmouthshire Wellsites by The Wellsprings Fellowship.
- IS there a Healing Well in Liberton? by Helen Williams.
Notes & queries: questions, observations, comments, letters, emails
- Are there any 'holy wells' associated with the Scandinavian Goddess Freya? from David Staveley.
- Salt: everything has its place by Bea Hopkinson.
- Pagan survivals by James Rattue.
Wholly well read: reviews of relevant literature new & old
- Taylor, Henry (1999). The ancient crosses and wells of Lancashire: a revised version. Vol. 1: Lonsdale hundred. Wigan: North West Catholic History Society. [Orig. pub. 1906].
- Thompson, Ian (1999). Lincolnshire springs & wells: a descriptive catalogue. Scunthorpe: Bluestone Books.
Well restored: organisations, initiatives, conservation/restoration projects
- A Village Well, Donhead St Mary, Wiltshire: introductory article by Katy Jordan with Penny Olson.
News file: any news of a watery nature
- Previously unrecorded well in north Cornwall restored
- Worked flint fragments found scattered around St Helen's Well, Barnburgh, Yorkshire
- Warnings that aquifers beneath Britain's major cities are contaminated with industrial effluents
- Our Lady Well, Stirling disappears beneath new supermarket
- New well discovered near Padstow, Cornwall
- Sancreed well access issue still unresolved
- Concern over St Nectan's Kieve, Cornwall
- Is the Virgin Mary buried on Anglesey?
Page designed by Rich Pederick (© Living
Spring Journal, MM)
Written & maintained by Katy Jordan & Rich Pederick
Created May 1, MM