I am a Chinese-English interpreter and translator, in addition to my job as Sabbatical Officer at the University of Bath Students' Union (The SU Bath). I believe that I care about people and I try my best to be helpful.
I like everything natural.
Okay we'll leave it here. You can probably tell that I find it difficult to introduce myself properly.
Even if I am not good at something, I know I can find a way to participate. So, I simply put on my brave face and give it a go.
In any environment, there will be people who judge you, but more importantly, there are people who do not. Therefore, I am always grateful.
I have never been good at sport but I really enjoy watching and getting involved through volunteering.
Fed Cup Europe/Africa Zone Group I
Asian Winter Games
Winter Youth Olympic Games
06/2018 – present
The SU Bath
01/2019 – present
02/2018 – 09/2018
University of Bath
09/2017 – 10/2018
University of Bath
09/2015 – 06/2017
The University of Manchester
09/2013 – 07/2015
Beijing Language and Culture University
I can help you with these or we can do stuff together!
I am a strong professional with a Masters in Translation (Merit, 69%). I was awarded 72% for my dissertation (individual translation project) and 71% for business liaison interpreting. Language is not only my degree but also my passion. I am proficient in:
- Consecutive Interpreting (Chinese/English)
- Translation (Chinese/English)
Please email email@example.com for more information.
I am full of ideas and ready to act. I excel at both online and physical campaign planning and execution.
- Successfully ran the #JoinJiani campaign with two different campaign teams in Bath Students’ Union Officer Elections in 2018 and 2019 and won both times.
- Participated in the “Ask a Postgraduate Student” pre-induction campaign from the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at Bath.
I am great at team work as well as being a manager. I have excellent interpersonal skills and I am very approachable as a leader.
- Managed a team of volunteer teachers for a volunteering project of Beijing Language and Culture University, involved in volunteer selection and delivered training.
- Will be managing a small team of admin volunteers for the International Mathematical Olympiad 2019 (IMO 2019).
Just throw all your compliments my way, hurray!