Hayley Wragg's Home Page
- Full Name:
- Ms Hayley Leanne Wragg
- Dept of Mathematical Sciences
- Job Title:
- PhD Research Programme in Mathematics
- Prof. Chris Budd OBE,
Dr Robert Watson,
Dr Keith Briggs,
Dr Michael Fitch
- E-mail Address:
- Postal Address:
Ms Hayley Leanne Wragg
4 West 1.17
Dept of Mathematical Sciences
University of Bath
Applied mathematician using mathematical models to simulate high frequency wave propagation. Concentrating on propagation within a domestic indoor environment.
- Partial differential equations and their numerical methods
- Computational methods for mathematics
- Mathematics applied to engineering
Mmath at the University of Sussex.
The University of Sussex inspired me to follow my passion for Mathematics.
I was fortunate enough to benefit from the university Junior Research Associate scheme.
I recommend the scheme to any undergraduates looking to get an insight into a research career.
- Eighth Montreal Industrial Problem Solving Workshop
- Next Generation Computational Modelling Summer Academy 2017.
- 128th European Study Group with Industry:
- SAMBa Conference 2017:
- The Method of Geometric Optics Poster
- SIAM Student Conference 2017:
- Project Introduction Poster
- Junior Research Associate 2015:
- Poster "Unearthing Mathematical Models for Cell Surface Dynamics"
- Supervisors: Anotida Madzvamuse,
- Junior Research Associate 2014:
- Poster "Embeddings & Immersions of Manifolds:
Whitney-Stiefel classes & Smale’s Theorem"
- Supervisors: Ali Taheri,
- I am part of an outreach group at the University of Bath called the Mathletes.
We run workshops in Probability and Cryptography at schools and at the university.
External Home Page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hw236