I am a final year PhD student at the University of Bath. I work on the derivation of the linear Boltzmann equation under the supervision of Karsten Matthies.
You can contact me by email: g.stone[at]bath.ac.uk
Mr George Stone
6 West 1.27
Dept of Mathematical Sciences
University of Bath
Preprint: The Derivation of the Linear Boltzmann Equation from a Rayleigh Gas Particle Model; Karsten Matthies, George Stone, Florian Theil. arXiv.
Here is a list of the conferences that I have attended/will attend. Links in bold is work I have presented.
- 5th - 11th June 2016. M&MKT Summer School, Porto Ercole, Italy. poster.pdf
- 26th - 27th May 2016. Young Applied Analysts in the UK, Bath, UK. talk.pdf
- 9th - 13th May 2016. Mathematical Topics in Kinetic Theory, Cambridge, UK. poster.pdf
- 8th February 2016. MiR@W day: Transitions from Microscopic to Macroscopic Models, Warwick, UK.
- 13th - 17th July 2015. Nonlinear evolutions: Kinetic equations and defect dynamics, Bonn, Germany.
- 15th - 18th August 2015. PIRE Workshop: Atomistic and Multi-Scale Models of Materials, Warwick, UK.
- 12th - 16th May 2014. Bath Spring School, Bath, UK.
- 23rd - 25th April 2014. Probability, Analysis and Dynamics, Bristol, UK.