A list of students I am currently supervising and those I have had the pleasure of supervising to completion.
I’m accepting MSc students for the 2018/19 academic year. Please contact me if you would like to come work with me.
- Grainne Bannigan Gender Differences in the Experience of Motion Sickness in Virtual RealityBSc. Expected 2019
- Izzy Fitton Learning in Virtual Versus Non-Virtual Classrooms: Does Embodied Agent Realism Impact Learning in Virtual Reality?BSc. Expected 2019
- Michael Colman Exergame Design and Player Response: Considering both the Game Environment and the PlayerBSc. Expected 2019
- Ruchira JayatilakaThe Effects of Audio games in Increasing Spatial Awareness SkillsBSc. Expected 2019
- Yijing LiModelling Visuohaptic Perception for Human-Machine Systems InteractionMSc in Human Computer Interaction, 2017/18
- Feiran GaoMeasuring Immersion in Audio Games Based on the SCI ModelMSc in Human Computer Interaction, 2018
- Meng Hao Investigation on Authenticity in Replicas of Museum ExhibitionsMSc in Human Computer Interaction, 2018
- Ruowen ChengA VR Assisted Tangible Interface Collaboration Workstation for Urban PlanningMSc in Human Computer Interaction, 2018
- Bo XuA Kinect Tracking Library for QR Code TrackingMSc in Human Computer Interaction, 2018
- Zhangyang HuCross-platform binaural rendererMSc in Digital Entertainment, 2017